Monday 10 November 2008

Exercise Week #3

Another week goes by and I've continued with the exercise more than I thought I would. I didn't manage to get a full100 lengths in this week as I'm feeling pretty shattered and I've not been sleeping well, but still managed over 50, a couple of gym visits and a round of disc golf. It wasn't a great round but first one after not throwing a disc properly for over a month (I think) so it could have been a lot worse.

Monday - 40 lengths (b,f,b,fly(4),b(8), f, b(12)) - fly was 2 lengths single arm, 2 lengths full
Tuesday - rest
Wednesday - 1 gym visit (workout) + 12 lengths (b,fly(4),b) - usual fly setup
Thursday - rest
Friday - rest
Saturday - 1 gym visit (body combat class and weights)
Sunday - 1 round disc golf


Beers
Wednesday - 1
Thursday - 2
Friday - 2 (burger friday)
Sunday - 1

So in total ... 6 beers, and 8 exercises ... not a great week, but not a bad one. At least the exercise out did the beers ... that constitutes quite a good week for me ;-)

Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 93
Miles: 33
DG Rounds: 15
Gym visits: 6
Lengths : 25 (week: 52; total: 252)

Key
Good => Exercise > Beers
Level => Exercise == Beers
Bad => Exercise < Beers

No comments: