Sunday 19 August 2007

Car Trouble continues ...

After all the agro which I had the other week with my car I thought it was going to be over for a while and my car life sort itself out ... how wrong was I!

After finally getting my car road worthy, i went to use it yesterday evening to get some dinner only to find that some stupid chaffy street punk losers had tried to break into it ... while it was on my drive! They didn't get very far and gave up, but in the process they have managed to pretty much rip the drivers door handle off and completely screw up the central locking! Just what I want to happen just before going on holiday ... i'm supposed to be relaxing!!

This leads me on to the proper rant ... don't give up when things get tough! If loser chaff kids actually decided to break into a car, don't give up at the first attempt and just do damage ... actually take the bugger! This is the story of their lives, something hard comes along, they give up and start sucking the money out of hard working people and the government.

GET A PROPER JOB AND DON'T TRY BREAKING INTO 'N' REG CARS!!!

No comments: