Wednesday 20 August 2008

Beer Update

Right, the challenge has been thrown down to me with regards to getting healthier and looking better and getting it done before Lau. haha! So I have decided that I will only be drinking beer at the weekends untill after the Dev team social in second week of Sept, then I will be going beer free for a month like I did last year. In addition to this I am going to start counting beers which I drink outside of the house as well, so dev social, burger fridays etc will count towards "The Ratio!".

So quick update on what has happened since getting back which effects the ratio ...

2 beers in the house thursday night (last week)
1 round of disc golf thursday afternoon (I shot 67, Jon shot 69 ... so not bad considering we've not played for a while)
1 beer burger friday

7 coronas at Will and Kate's wedding reception at the weekend

I'm in serious negative now, although I did run 2 miles Monday night so not as bad as it could have been!

And had a beer last night ... grr, stupid ratio!!

Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 35
Miles: 19
DG Rounds: 6

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: