Tuesday 7 October 2008

Crazy at work == BBR

Seems to me I've not updated the log for a week or so and that is bad as it needs to be ... :-/

I'll start on a high note ... last weekend I met up with Nige again at Quarry Park and had a couple rounds of disc golf. Played rubbishly, but had some fun, some good banter and tried out a few new shots ... some which worked and some which didn't ;-)

Saturday evening we went out, that's when the beer consumption increased quite a bit for the week. I had 5 bottles of Carlsberg Export before leaving the house, then 2 Stella's at the bar ... following that was girly drinks which don't count (woo!). The rest of last week was a bit on a manic one at work and ended up pulling 33+ hrs between Monday and Wednesday working and also ended up having another 5 beers over the 3 nights.

It's not looking good so far is it ;-)

Then it was my team conference Thursday and Friday at a little Hilton in Wokingham and of course this involved drinking on the Thursday night, so after some pre dinner G&Ts and some wine with dinner the beer was free. Another night was had with my other woman, Stella, and consumed 4 of her ... eeeek!

This isn't looking good ... I'm thinking going to look around Cannons at the weekend will be a good idea for my health, fitness and sanity :-)


Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 74
Miles: 33
DG Rounds: 14

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: