Thursday 16 October 2008

More beer, no exercise

I've not updated in a while and if I remember right I've got 1 can left from a 4 pack so thats another 3 beers to clock up on the ratio scoreboard.

Other than that nothing much to report. Work is a bit mad ... as usual and it's all go with lots going on and stuff. Busy is good :-)

Exercise in the pipeline ... well I've got a club match play tournament between Quarry Park and Croydon on the 22nd November. I'm also looking to join Cannons in Warwick so I can get back to training again and hopefully get rid of my shin splints ... they're painful :-(

Once I get back to training I'm going to re-think the beer to exercise ratio, as to whether it will equal one trip to the gym or x km on the rower/runner/cycle etc. Any ideas then please let me know :-)

Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 77
Miles: 33
DG Rounds: 14

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: