Friday 20 June 2008

First Thousand Beers / Miles / Rounds

Why?

The weekend just gone I finally moved into my new house that Lau and I just bought! Woo! Currently its a bit of a mess with all my stuff filling the living room but that is due to us still painting and getting the upstairs habitable. Once that is done I can move up stairs and put the bed together etc. can't wait!

Anyway, I thought as its a new beginning I thought I would do a new thing which will involve something I enjoy doing and trying to keep fit. The issue is however that I enjoy having a beer, but my belly doesn't get rid of itself, so we have come to a bit of a problem (or a solution starting point as some might say).

What?

Well I am going to ride on my bike and / or run a mile and / or play a round of disc golf for every beer which I consume in my house (practice rounds and tourament rounds count; at quarry park a full round is 1.5 - 2 miles of walking, but will only count to 1 beer). When I say consume a beer in the house I mean a bottle or can of any beer/lager (and when I say beer I mean lager) and will document them on this blog. It doesn't matter how big the bottle is or the percentage volume as that will make the calculation not very easy or fun and thats what it is supposed to be!

First

Well Sunday night after painting for what seemed like forever (but was actually about 6 hours) I had a couple of beers (as I thought I'd deserved them doing all the painting and during dinner). That means I am currently in debt to my beer/exercise ratio and I need to remedy that soon!!

Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 2
Miles: 0
DG Rounds: 0

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: