Thursday 26 June 2008

Round of 66, how rubbish am I?!

Last night went over to Quarry Park and played a round with Rich and Scott. Was good fun and played some good shots. Managed to get a couple of birdies on holes 8 and 10, but got to hole 13 and fell apart some what and ended up shooting a 66 which was rubbish! Hopefully I can improve at the weekend.

As for the beer, had dinner at my parents came home and drank a couple of bottles of Stella while eating some left overs and watching some west wing. So the round of golf was good, but then went and completely un-did it with the beer.

Ah well, I'll be playing at least 3 rounds at the weekend and planning on going for a run tonight so should be in positive in my beer / exercise account. Will keep you updated :-)

Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 6
Miles: 1.5
DG Rounds: 2

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: