Sunday 28 September 2008

Gave in ... drank beer!

After a pretty rubbish week at work I decided to give in a drink beer for the night out into Leamington on Saturday. I played 2 rounds of dg with Nige of DiscZoo.com fame during the day and then had 5 bottles of Carlsberg Export before going out, 2 stellas at the pub then some girly drinks in the club. I then busted some shapes for 2+ hours and went home via Hally K's!

So all in all I did a reasonable amount of exercise, but also drank quite a few beers ... ah well. Weekly weigh in is tomorrow and I'm bound to have on weight this week. I really should stop snacking on pitta bread!!!


Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 58
Miles: 33
DG Rounds: 12

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: