Tuesday 2 September 2008

Lunch time running

As I had to stay at home this morning for the plumbers to come and fit a shower I thought I'd take the opportunity to go for a run in the middle of the day. I did the same route as last night and though it was a little trickier due to people shopping down the Parade I went round them without too much effort so was ok. I started off at a slower pace than I did last night, but had less stops (only stopping to walk twice) so when I got back and found I had done it in 20mins again I was happy.

Still building the base remember! ... oh and helping out the ratio! ... oh and helping with the diet challenge I've got going with my wife. The target is to get down to 11 stone by Christmas. At the weigh in yesterday morning I was 12 stone 1 1/2 lbs. So hence why Sept (except Dev social) will be beer free! :-)

Wish me luck!


Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 46
Miles: 23
DG Rounds: 10

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: