Monday 17 November 2008

Exercise week #4

Another week on, another week of exercise!

Exercise
Monday - 40 lengths (b,f,b,back,b,fly,b(8),f,b) - fly is usuall setup, next week I'll try doing 4 full lengths :-)
Tuesday - rest
Wednesday - 1 gym (body combat on a school night, what was I thinking?)
Thursday - rest
Friday - rest
Saturday - 1 round dg
Sunday - 1 gym visit - 8 lengths (f(8))

Beers
Tuesday - 5 (Dev social)
Thursday - 2 (with dinner)
Friday - 1 (burger friday)

The round of disc golf on Saturday morning was pretty reasonable even though the round score doesn't reflect it. I shot a round of 64 which is about my average at the moment. However, looking at the positives I shot ... 3,3,3,3,3,OB 5, 3,3,4,3,Double OB 7,3,4,3,4,3,4,3 ... so 12 pars and only 4 4's. So in 16 holes I was only 4 over par, so if I can cut down the silly OB on 6 (stupid wind!) and work out how to play 11 without loosing discs in the river I hopefully can start shooting sub 60 regularly! hope! LOL!!

Another mile stone this week; I've clocked up the 100th beer since I started this madness ... only 900 (well 899) beers to go!!

Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 101
Miles: 33
DG Rounds: 16
Gym visits: 8
Lengths : 30 (week: 48; total: 300)

Key
Good => Exercise > Beers
Level => Exercise == Beers
Bad => Exercise < Beers

No comments: