Wednesday 24 December 2008

Rediculous Error Message

I'm getting a bit sick with writing posts on the train and then copy 'n' pasting them into the web interface on blogger and then having to faff around with the formatting, so I thought I would download Windows Live Writer and see how that pans out. I've heard some good things and I've heard some bad things, but I'm willing to give it a go.

However, when I was downloading the installer and trying to install the thing it runs through the download routine and then checks for other Live programs running ... I don't know why, but it does ... if it goes on for a long time and the progress bar gets to the end and starts again the error message changes into something rediculous ...


Also, I've managed to write this post and upload the image in the time its taken to fill up that progress bar ...

... just checked it ... its started again! I give up!

I guess I'm staying with the web interface for now :-(

No comments: