Friday 12 June 2009

A couple of weeks on ...

So the past couple of weeks have been a bit mad. I've not been able to get to the gym due to work and being too tired when I have finally finished work. Last week was a long old week with working the evenings once I got home each night except for Friday and pulled over 55 hrs. Due to this no additional miles where run, however with a some practicing / warm ups over the weekend and 3 competition rounds of disc golf and also club night on Wednesday I've done 5 rounds of disc golf!

As for the tournament, I didn't play great but I did learn a lot through different shots etc. I drove a couple of times with drivers and they all went a bit way ward, so decided to drop down and use my Buzzzz. This had the downside of not getting far enough to get birdies, it did however add some acuracy to my play and on Sunday morning when I only used a Buzzz for drives I shot my best round of the weekend.

On Wednesday evening after some driving practice and trying out a couple of different discs I had another round with Rich and only used my Buzzz (mainly) again. Starting on hole 10 it was an interesting start which was ok but could have been better. Once we got round to hole 1 I only used my Buzzz exclusively for drives and shot an even par. I was 1 under until I grip locked on hole 8 so had to recover for a 4. So for that I was very happy. Now why can't I play like that in tournaments?!?!


Current Status : Bad!
Beers: 268
Miles: 39.2 (gym: 6.2; road: 33)
DG Rounds: 48
Gym visits: 61
Lengths : 0 (month: 0; total: 486)

Key
Good => Exercise > Beers
Level => Exercise == Beers
Bad => Exercise < Beers

No comments: