Sunday 2 September 2007

PDGA Rating update...

On the 28th August there was another PDGA rating update. This took into account the last two events on the BDGA National Tour which I competed at. These events were the Quarry Park Open and the Whitcombe classic. My performance wasn't overly great at the Quarry Park Open, so much so that I managed to win the most OBs over the weekend award, but saying that still came 13th in the Am division.

I was a lot happier with my performance at Whitcombe. Saturday was solid play, but the round on Sunday morning was very good (+1 over par). I was very pleased with the play and came 7th in the Am division clicky.

My rating is now looking like it should and starting to reflect my ability (869). I'm not playing any more events this year, but the target is to get some good off season practice in and try and improve my rating next year ... and compete in a AM final :)

No comments: