Monday 7 July 2008

2 miles & 2 beers

I changed my route on Sunday to include running up Dale Street / Clarendon Place and down the Parade which up'ed my distance to just over 2 miles (click). It wasn't too bad and then to celebrate I had two beers with dinner ... d'oh!

Other highlights of the weekend was a concert at Warwick Castle on Friday night (the Mrs dragged me to it, but actually had a good laugh), went out for a friends birthday dinner Saturday evening and then watched the British Gran Prix and most of the Wimbledon Mens final on Sunday. All in all a tiring, but good weekend :-)

Ratio is still a bit screwed though :-(

Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 13
Miles: 6.5
DG Rounds: 5

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: