Sunday 20 July 2008

Sunday Running Fun

Went for a run this afternoon, just before dinner, with the future mrs. Was good, was fun running with my future wife and this time next week I can get rid of the "future" bit, but I digress ...

We ran/walked the short circuit that I do then Lau headed home and I went off for another circuit from Vialli's corner, up to the old library and round the short route again. I did from Vialli's corner to Vialli's corner none stop, so was pretty happy with my running.

Total distance was 2.27 miles but as only full 1/2 miles get counted for the ratio I'm still 1/2 mile down to getting level. That should be remedied this week as I need to gain some beer points ready for Friday.

6 nights to go till I'm married!!!!!!


Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 21
Miles: 15.5
DG Rounds: 5

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: