Thursday 10 July 2008

Speed / Recovery

I didn't have time to post this yesterday, so here is the update from the running on Tuesday!

---

I got home and the dinner was on (woo go future wife!) so that limited the time in which I could go out. So I decided that I'd go the short route (1.5 miles) and do faster running than normal, and recovery. So in the end ran about 1 mile and walked the remaining .5. It was good. It was split up into 3 running sections with intervals of walking.

When I got home decided I'd have a beer with dinner as I'd earned it, but then my dad came round to help saw/bash/pull/bend/remove the side of the bath before the new flooring was laid so he had a beer and I joined him ...

... ratio back to bad ... it was so close, and felt good about being positive. Ah well, it'll come back. Need to start training properly for the first race ... its not for a while and more details to come!

Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 15
Miles: 9.5
DG Rounds: 5

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: