Wednesday 16 July 2008

None stop!

On Monday night I decided I would go for a run, but would see how far I could go without stopping. Up till now I've walked a part of the route to recover slightly to enable further running.

I started off by heading off slower than usual and just took things gently. As I crossed over the river and got to the point where I either go the short route or the longer one I was feeling pretty good. At that point I decided that I'd go the short route but not stop all the way home.

Other than a couple of seconds waiting for the traffic lights to change (no point in getting killed) I got all the way home without stopping.

1.5 miles in about 14mins ... the base is slowly becomming established!

... ratio still not great tho ;-)

Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 19
Miles: 11
DG Rounds: 5

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: