Thursday 17 July 2008

Woo with the running ...

... however not for me. I'd like to congratulate my future wife on her Race for Life performance last night. A group consisting of herself and some of her collegues from Trinity School in Warwick went for the 5km run last night. The wife to be finished in 37mins beating last years time!

I'm very proud of her! Our next challenge together is the two castles 10km run between Warwick Castle and Kenilworth Castle next June (I think). So my schedule of runs is filling up so really need to plan my training program properly.

Current races for '09:
- Reading Marathon Relay (March) (3.25 miles / 5.2km)
- Two Castles Run (June ?) (6.2 miles / 10km)

With the training which will need to be done for the two castles run next year I challenge Lau to do Race for Life next year and do it under 30mins ... that is the challenge!! Will she take it up, will let you know :-)

As for me last night; I got home, was incredibly shattered so while my pizza cooked I had a beer and unwrapped our 3 seater sofa which was delivered on Tuesday! :-)


Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 21
Miles: 11
DG Rounds: 5

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: