Wednesday 23 July 2008

Another beer came and went

A night off from running, a beer at home, a walk and beer at the pub (which doesn't count!) was the name of the game last night; nice and relaxing with the mrs!

After running a couple of times in a short period recently I've noticed that my shins have become a little tender from the consistent pounding of the streets. I've decided that I'm going to take a few days off from running so that I can be on my feet all day on Saturday and not moan (wouldn't go down to well and be the best start to married life). I also need to get a new pair of trainers when I get back off honeymoon to crank up the training another level.

Anyway, a few days to go and still not overly nervous. Got the mrs' wedding present at lunch time so one less thing on the todo list :-)


Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 24
Miles: 17
DG Rounds: 5

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: