Thursday 17 July 2008

Twenty Nine Minutes

Aakash emailed out a training plan today to a few of us who are going to do the Reading half marathon relay to have something to plan some training. Along with talking to him more it seems to be about increasing the time that you are out training. Today I was out for approx 29mins over a distance of 2.6 miles (only 2.5 count to the ratio).

This works out to about 11min / mile which seems a little slow, but as I'm still relatively close to this whole training thing I think its pretty good. Its also over an increased distance so I'm happy with it. Towards the end of the run I was getting into a good stride and was feeling pretty good.

So on the whole the ratio starts to get better a bit. I've offered to pick Lau up if she needs it from her work summer do, so I can't have any beers just in case I'm called into action. This does help my ratio, so its all good!


Current Status : Bad!

Beers: 21
Miles: 13.5
DG Rounds: 5

Key
Good => Miles + DG Rounds > Beers
Level => Miles + DG Rounds == Beers
Bad => Miles + DG Rounds < Beers

No comments: